jueves, 26 de marzo de 2009

me and english

Hi! I'm Carolina Gutierrez Muñoz. I'm writing for the first time in my blog and i like to talk a little about me and my relationship with english.
I'm 20 years old and I'm on the third grade of the psychology career in Universidad de Chile. I realy like it.
I made this blog because i'm doing a degree in english, at present i'm in the pre-intermediate level. I like english, but i like other languages more than english. However, I think that english is a very important language because it's used all over the world, moreover in every academic areas it is the principal language.
it Is very important to me to learn english, but it is not easy. The hardest part is grammar and speaking. I have more skills for reading in this language.
I hope, someday, to know a lot of english.

4 comentarios:

  1. Dear student
    very good
    1.Check Capital letters
    2.Check these examples: "..at the first opportunity...", "..was the first time", "... comments on my first year..",but " I am in my first year.."
    3."...in every academic area...."

    Byee
    Lici

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello dear friend!! your blog is very happy jajaja and it has many color like you!!
    i hope that you have a good saint weekend...

    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!!!
    Oh is very pink your blog, very happy and nice.
    I wish luck this year,
    I see you!!!
    Rests this weekend and sleeps a lot!!!
    =)
    bye, bye, bye!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Friend!!
    your blog is very beautifull and veryyy niceee! just likeee you!

    thanks for helping me always with english!

    I lovee youu too much!
    bye, byeeee

    ResponderEliminar