jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

My piece of technology


I will talk about my piece of technology. It is a black and beautiful mp4. I got it a few months ago when my old mp3 didn`t work anymore, and my mom brought this mp4 for me. I use it for watch videos and record voice. But I use it for hear music above all. I use it every day in the bus, when I go to university and when I back home. I use it when I go anywhere by the bus or the subway. Moreover I, sometimes, record some class and interview for univesity works.
I like it because the trip by the bus is very boring, so the mp4 make it fun. Furthermore I think is a very useful thing because it let you keep a lot of information.
I think, that without this piece of technology my life would be boring, because I use the bus a lot and it is very quiet and sad without my mp4.



I really love it =)

3 comentarios:

  1. Dear student
    Some suggestions
    -"..for watching tv....."
    -"..for listening to music above.."
    -"..on the bus.."
    -"..come back home.."
    -"..makes it.."
    -"..it lets..."

    See you soon

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Caritoo!
    your piece of technology is very beatiful. It is the evolution of my mp4 jajajaja...

    A suggestion: do not miss your gadget

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!
    my favorite gadget it's my mp4 to, for the same reason. It's more fun the trip to the University to my home.
    I see you!!!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar