jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Psychology in the web.-

I will talk about the website: "Community psychology in Chile" . One day I was searching information about this branch of the discipline and I found this page and I think: oh it's very interesting!. So I saved the link in my favourites websites because I wanted to read some articles later. But for a few months I forget this page and I didn't visit it in a long time. But one day I was surfing the net and I remembered this website, so I visited it and I like it a lot.
This website exist since 2004, when some chilean professional of this area created the page to provide some tools to the people who works in community psychology. I think that it is a very useful site for the psychologist, moreover this is an area of psychology that I like a lot.
Nevertheless, when I'm surfing the net I don't visit this page frequently, because I read about another things that I like too.

Anyway, I think tou should visit this website if you are interested in Community Psichology.
You can find it in: http://www.comunitaria.cl

=)

4 comentarios:

  1. Caritoo!

    I knew that this website its your favorite!!
    =P

    I love you like different areas because with you I learn a lot!!

    hugggesss!
    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Caro!

    I love the community psychology, I know this page and is very good and have much information! It is a great website for read!

    Take care!
    a hug!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear studentSome suggestions-"..searching for..."-" I forgot.."-" who work.."-" I think you should.."RegardsLICI

    ResponderEliminar