domingo, 28 de junio de 2009

Hi, today I will talk about my ideal job. I’ve thought many times in it, but I’m not sure about how my ideal job could be.
Anyway, I think that my ideal job would be a job that involves children. I love children, because I think that they’re very sincere and creative. But, I would like to work with a special kind of children; I mean the boys and girls that are more undefended. I think that the children that have been hurt, in any way, we have to worry about them. So, I think that my ideal job involves the most unprotected children in society.
I think, that I can do all of these things in a job related to forensic psychology. But, to be a forensic psychologist isn’t easy. I think that a very important quality that I would need to do this job is grip. Because when a person confront this sad reality, he need mental strength to resolve the problems, and to don’t to become depressed.
In the other hand, I think that the skills that I would need are empathy, clinical knowledge and shrewdness.
I’d like it be good at this job, because I think that I have to do all the things well, whatever it be. Moreover, I think that is very important be good in this job, specially, because we have the happiness and welfare of a lot of persons in our hands.
Finally, I think that isn’t very difficult to find this kind of job, because this is a new area of psychology, and there aren’t a lot of professionals working in these topics.
I hope I can find a job like this!

2 comentarios:

  1. Suggestions
    "he needs .."
    "not to become depresed.."
    "I´d like to be good.."
    "I think that it is very..."
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! Just started to read about your ideal job I thought in forensic psychology, I think that it is a very interesting area.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar