jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

First term.... good and bad points

Hi, today I will talk about the first term of 2009.
Firstly, I’d like to talk about some relevant things that I learnt. For example, in the university, I had 5 subjects which were specialization subjects. I studied laboral psychology, community psychology, clinical psychology, educational psychology and forensic psychology. If I had to say what were the goods and bad points of this term, I’d say that on the one hand, to me the most interesting was community psychology and forensic psychology. I think that, in the future, I’d like to have a job related to these areas. On the other hand the worst subject was laboral psychology, I just hated it. This subject became in an important challenge to me, because I didn’t like to study it.
Moreover, I get through the English course level 3, so I’m in the level 4 now. On the one hand, I think that the most interesting of this subject was the blogger experience. On the other hand, I think that I didn’t learn a lot in the level 3, because I don’t like English
Secondly, in terms of my free time, I think that the best thing that happened to me is that I becoming in volunteer in a home where 10 beautiful kids live. This has been a great experience, but I have to face a lot of challenges. For example, sometimes the kids are very messy or they are angry, so they treat me bad. But if you treat them with love, you can make them feel better.
Finally, with regard to my friends and family, I think that the first term of 2009, was a quiet time to enjoy with them.
I hope this term is better that the last one!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario