jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

Hi! Today I will talk about music. I really like to listen to music, it’s very fun, and it connects me with my emotions. Sometimes music cheers me up, and sometimes it helps me to live my sadness and fears. I love music, but I only sing in my shower, because I’m a terrible singer!

I like many singers and bands, all of them play different kinds of music. For example, in the mornings, when I go to the university, I listen to lively dance music because I need to wake up. So I often listen, for example, to “Calle 13”. I love their song called “Nadie como tú”

But my favorite band is Coldplay, I just love it! I first listened to them when I was in high school and I like all of theirs albums, but my favorite one is “A rush of blood to the head”. My favorite song of this band is called “Shiver”, and it’s a sad but amazing song. Other songs that I also like , are “Fix you”, “The scientist”, “Lost”and “Swallowed by the sea”

In February 14th of 2007, I went to the concert of Coldplay in Chile. It was in “Espacio Riesco” and it was a great experience. The concert was short, but very intense.

I’m waiting for their arrival in our country, during the promotion of their new album “Viva la vida or death and all his friends”

If you are interested in knowing about Coldplay, you can visit: www.coldplay.com

I hope you like music too!

1 comentario:

  1. Friend, I have the solution!!!
    you listen to lively dance music all day, and say bye to the sad songs

    kiss

    ResponderEliminar