jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

Hi! Today I will talk about my faculty. I study psychology in “Universidad de Chile”, so I study in the Social Sciences Faculty.
I have to say that the first time that I came here; I though that was a special place. I though that because it was small, modest, but it had a warm environment. When I came to my first day of class, I though that my faculty was a little revolutionary, and I wasn’t wrong. Actually, there are a lot of student movement, wich fight for the social justice, an a lot of other ideals. Sometimes also there are political demonstrations, the students and workers say what they think about important topics of the local and global context.
But not all the activities in my faculty are related with political, there are cultural expressions too. Sometimes in the lunch hour, some students or a guest person, make a performance and they fill the building with his/her art.I like all of this things, although, sometimes I’m disagree with the ideas that the demonstrators fight for.
I have to say that my faculty has a lot of bad things too. For example, the infrastructure is not good enough: the bathrooms are awful, there isn’t a study room, and sometimes the dining hall is not big enough, etc.
In spite of these entire things, I have to say that I love my faculty. I think that I will miss it when I graduate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario