sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

Friends

Hi! Today I will talk about my friends. I think that is very difficult to found good friends, who stay with you all the time, and who console you and laugh with you.But, sometimes in my life I’ve found special persons, for example at the school. I met my school’s friends when I was 11, and I was in the 7th grade. They are Cristina, Valentina, Loreto, Melissa y Valeria, and are one of the best things in my life. With the years we’ve created a beautiful friendship, which is alive yet. In fact I saw my friends yesterday and we past a great time, we talk and I feel really happy in that moment. I hope I can see them soon!Well, they aren’t the only persons who I consider my friends. For example, now I’m in the university, and here I found two of my best friends in the life. They are Monito y Makito. I really love them! I met them in the first year at the University, and since that moment we don’t separated anymore. They are very beautiful persons, and they are true friends, because they have been with me in the worst moment of my life. I know that we will be friends for a long time.Well, there are persons who you know and although you don’t see them a lot, you know that they will be there to give you a hug and tell you that everything is gone be all right. I’ thinking in some friends of mine that I love a lot and I miss too.Well I think that friendship is one of the most important treasures of the humans. If you think that you have a friend you must to take care of he/she, and you should feel lucky because you have a special person in your life.

1 comentario:

  1. Friends are really important. When we are adults we sometimes see more of our friends than of our own relatives and we may trust them more than our brothers and sisters!!
    Your post is quite fine.
    Please study the corrections I've made.
    Friends
    Hi! Today I will talk about my friends. I think that IT is very difficult to fIND good friends, who stay with you all the time, and who console/COMFORT you and laugh with you.But, sometimes in my life I’ve found special persons, for example at (/) school. I met my school’s friends when I was 11, and I was in the 7th grade. They are Cristina, Valentina, Loreto, Melissa y Valeria, and are one of the best things in my life. With the PASSING OF years we’ve created a beautiful friendship, which is alive yet. In fact I saw my friends yesterday and we SPENT/HAD a great time, we talkED and I feLT really happy AT that moment. I hope I can see them soon! Well, they aren’t the only persons who I consider my friends. For example, now I’m in the university, and here I found two of my best friends in life. They are Monito y Makito. I really love them! I met them in the first year at the University, and since that moment we HAVEN’T separated anymore. They are very beautiful persons, and they are true friends, because they have been with me in the worst moment of my life. I know that we will be friends for a long time.Well, there are persons who you know and although you don’t see them a lot, you know that they will be there to give you a hug and tell you that everything is goING TO/GONNA be all right. I’M thinking OF some friends of mine that I love a lot and I miss, too.Well I think that friendship is one of the most important treasures of (/) humans. If you think that you have a friend you must (/) take care of hIM/HER, and you should feel lucky because you have a special person in your life.

    ResponderEliminar