jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Hi!, today I will talk about pets. Actually I will talk about why I never have a pet. When I was a girl I wanted to have a dog, but my dad said me that we didn’t have enough space to have a pet. So I said him that we can have a little dog, but he said no, again.So I never had have a pet. Some friends had trying to give me a pet, but finally they repent because they know that to my dad doesn’t like the dogs.
I'd like to have a pet; actually I want to have a dog, a very furry dog. But if I never can have a dog, I'd like to have a parrot or a rabbit. I also like the turtles but they get lost very easily. An animal that never would have, is a cat, I hate them. I think that they are unfriendly, dirties and moreover they cause me allergy. Oh! This is other reason because I don’t have a pet!!
I like the animals, but I think that you have to be very responsible if you want to adopt one. You have to take care of it, give it food, water, it own space, and keep it clean.
I don’t know if I would adopt a dog from the street, although, they cause me sad. I think that you really have to be a dog lover to do that. I hope that the entire stray dogs, someday, can find a home, because the most of the time they are murdered for bad people who don’t like animals.

1 comentario:

  1. You are the first person I know who has never had a pet. That's amazing!
    Now, having a pet is not like having an ornament. Pets are like children, they are a big responsability; as you pointed out, you have to take good care of them.
    Here you have your corrected post.
    Hi!, today I will talk about pets. Actually I will talk about why I HAVE never haD a pet.
    When I was a girl I wanted to have a dog, but my dad said TO me/TOLD ME that we didn’t have enough space to have a pet. So I TOLD him that we cOULD have a little dog, but he said no again. So I have never had a pet. Some friends had tryIED to give me ONE, but finally they HAVE CHANGED THEIR MINDS because they know that my dad doesn’t like (/) dogs.
    I'd like to have a pet; actually I want to have a dog, a very furry dog. But if I can never have a dog, I'd like to have a parrot or a rabbit. I also like (/) turtles, THOUGH they get lost very easily. An animal that I would never have is a cat -I hate them. I think that they are unfriendly, dirtY and moreover they cause me AN allergy. Oh! ThAT is ANother reason WHY I don’t have a pet!!
    I like (/) animals, but I think that you have to be very responsible if you want to adopt one: You have to take care of it, give it food, water, itS own space, and keep it clean.
    I don’t know if I would adopt a dog from the street, although I FEEL SORRY ABOUT THEM. I think that you have to be a REAL dog lover to do that. I hope that ALL OPF THE stray dogs, someday, can find a home because in most CASES they are murdered BY bad people who don’t like animals.

    ResponderEliminar