jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

My city


Hi, today I want to give you some pieces of advices if you visit my city. I’ve always lived in Santiago, so I want to talk about my favorites places.

My number one is the Lastarria neighborhood. It’s in the center of the city, and it’s an interesting, fun and cultural place. There you can find a lot of café, restaurants, stores, cultural and memory centers, in old buildings, with paving stone streets. But this neighborhood isn’t just that, its outskirts are amazing too. For example, you can visit the Bellas Artes museum, it’s a beautiful building, and always you can enjoy different exhibitions of paint and sculpture. If you ask me, this is a place that you shouldn’t miss. After you go to the museum, you can visit the Forestal Park, it’s very nice. Finally you can go to a café in Mosqueto and enjoy a delicious cake and natural juice.

Other place that you can visit is Quinta Normal. This is a very big park, it has a lot of space to rest, it has a small lake and a lot of museum, like Natural History museum, Artequin museum and Contemporaneous Art museum. Near to this park, you can visit the Santiago’s library. It’s a big place with a lot of interesting activities. Finally you can go to “Matucana 100” cultural center, and enjoy the activities that it offers. I like these places because you can do a lot of fun and enriching activities.

I think that if you visit Santiago you shouldn’t miss the San Cristobal hill. In this place you can go to the zoo, I love it!. You can go up in the teleferico or walking, it’s beautiful. After that, you can go to the top and if rained a few days ago, you can enjoy a great view of the city.

Other places that you can visit are Clarillo River, which is in a beautiful park, and San Jose de Maipo, which is a little town that save some typical Chilean traditions. They both are in the outskirts of city.

I hope you like all of these places!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario