sábado, 23 de mayo de 2009

Me in the future

Hi! today I will talk about what I like to be doing 5 years from now.

Professionally, I think that in 5 years I will be working in community psychology. I want to find a job in this area, because it's the most interesting for me. I'd like to work with tinny children, and make a lot of fun and constructive activities for them future.
Actually, I'd like to have two jobs. The first realted with the community psychology. And about the second job, I'd like to work in the family court. This is another area that I like a lot. I like to have a job like family mediator, because I believe it's very important to be a supportive to the families that are suffering.
Personally, I want to be independent. I'd like to live alone, and have my own things. I think that this is a very important goal to me.

I hope that my dreams came true!

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestion
    "What I would like to be ..."
    "for their future"
    "related to.."
    "I would like..."
    "supportive.."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar