jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

the psychology.-

Hi! today I will talk about my career.
When I was in the high school, I didn't know what to study. I always thought that I went to study something related to biology, but when I went to the University I realized that this wasn't my area. So I decided to study psychology, because in this profession we work with people of many different age, social condition, pathologies , well a lot of human characteristics, all of them very interesting. Moreover, this discipline has a very huge field of application.
So today I'm studying psychology and I'm in the 3th grade. I really love my career.
I think that the principal contribution of psychology is that it helps to understand the human behavior. This is a very important tool to help people when they are suffering o when they have problems that they can't solve by their self. It's for all this things that a psychologist needs to be strong, and have a high frustration tolerance, because it's a very hard work. Sometimes you need to see the tiny achievements.
Some areas of psychology are: laboral ps., community ps., clinical ps., educational ps. and forensic ps. I really like 3 of these areas, and I don't know which to choose! But I like to work with children, especially when they are in social risk and have troubles, because I think that they need that somebody believes in them.

I hope I can be a psychologist soon!

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    -"that I wanted to study.."
    -" this subject.."
    -" by themself.."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar